Robusta and Arabica Premium Coffee Blend to ensure a well-balanced taste profile that is bold, sweet and fragrant making it the perfect choice for any coffee lover.
- Vietnamese Grade A high-altitude beans
- Ground bean coffee
- Balanced, full-bodied medium roast with a smooth finish
- Smooth, low-acid, chocolate notes
- Dry air-roasted, vegan, pure coffee
- Perfect for cafe sua da, drip coffee, press and espresso
WhatsApp , Zalo , Viber +84913710532
Contact Us : 090.6703866/ 028.37263592
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Our strong Vietnamese coffee is grown high altitude regions to bring you an Arabica (51,8%) and Robusta (49.2%) ground bean coffee.
- ARTISAN ROASTING: The Vietnamese coffee beans are carefully farmed and professionally roasted by artisans at different temperatures and combined to bring you a flavorful coffee blend like no other
Coffee Basics: The Difference Between Arabica and Robusta
Arabica: Arabica coffee is considered superior to Robusta because of its delicate flavor and low acidity. This variety is grown at higher altitudes and can be more difficult and costly to grow. These labor-intensive, low-yield plants produce a high-demand bean that sells for a higher price.
Robusta: Robusta coffee tends to have a more acidic and harsh flavor than Arabica as well as higher levels of caffeine. Robusta can be grown at lower altitudes, in hotter climates, and with less moisture. Since Robusta has fewer growing restrictions and has a generally less desirable flavor, it is usually sold for a lower price than Arabica beans. Most mass-market commercial beans are of the Robusta variety.